Disclaimer : The contents of this page are by no means written to offend, irritate or hurt anybody physically or emotionally. They are all personal opinions and any forms of hurt, injury or death caused are all unintentional.....On a side note, thanks for visiting. Hazim is grateful :)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lesson 1

This is my first post ever...so yay!!

There are numerous reasons why i FINALLY decided to start a blog...but as i sit at home doing nothing for my very precious 1 week holiday, i just wondered to myself since everyone actually has one nowadays,...*why not..?*

Being 24 years young, there have been many times i felt like doing something but never actually got round to doing it...which is kind of sad, because the time wasted, is time lost...

I have always wanted to learn martial arts...during my primary and high school years, i never got along with the people in the club...they were the so called 'cool' people and i was the other...and as such i couldn't actually bring myself to participate weekly in a regular activity with them...aahh high school politics, they can make such trivial matters appear so important...

Another thing i have always wanted to do was to learn how to skate...but this one i actually got to try...however thanks to my complete lack of balance and inadequate knowledge of how to fall safely, i fell and had a minor concussion...was nothing serious really...but it managed to deter me from trying again after....

Having a diary was another one of my 'wants'...maybe with this blog i can finally start to have one...a place where i can speak my mind and state my feelings...thoughts and ideas which can serve as a reminder to my weak and forgetful 'self'...if one fails to learn from his own mistakes he will only repeat them...

>_<

god, i'm getting old...

Lesson 1 : Do not delay something you can do right now, lest you regret it!

3 comments:

awie ahmad said...

larhalt ke lahanat?!!

Larhalt said...

larhalt laa...ko ada visual problem ke...

r_feev said...

welcome to the club...

Dedicated to A Special Someone